FMCodes • All-in-one Webmasters community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the author

Niko

Niko

Forum Administrator
Team contributor
You have been part of the community team
Community veteran
You belong to this community since its ancient time
Active Contributor
The user has wrote more than 100 posts and comments
Passioned user
You have participated in 50+ different topics, a true fan!
Post lover
You have liked more than 50 posts!
Beta Tester
You have been part of the Beta-Testing team
Forumotion expert
This user is an expert with Forumotion free forum hosting
10th Anniversary (Grand Re-open)
Thanks for being part of our grand re-opening
Merry Christmas 2022
Thanks for having been with us during Christmas season!
Forum Writer
You have opened more than 20 topics on the forum
The Life of the Party
You have made more than 20 members in our community, wow!
Members Guru
You have received more than 50 likes on your posts. Our members really what you have to say!

Tools

Hello,

here you are the review of the Forum of Codes yes

Forumotion review Yourfo10
The forum of Codes

Forumotion review GraphicsLayout
    Let's start with my first impressions about this criteria when I entered the forum, I saw a really calming and good atmosphere on the forum when I first entered considering the colors of the forum! Very light and good looking to my eyes! Nice work there, I think the forum has got a really professional design however its originality isn't that impressive since most of the graphics came from the support forum itself, but I really liked the atmosphere and the professionalism of the forum! I had a good first impression.

Going deeper on the review, I'll start with the graphics(Major graphics of the forum), the banner is simple but great! I really liked the lightness of its color, the font is simple but still okay, the banner looks good even without any logo or icon since this is a help forum, graphics isn't really the priority here, the navigation bars are looking professional too! I loved how it matched with the forum's color scheme! Nice work. The images on each forums adds up design on the forum however it fails on the originality as I'd mentioned since it's already common on our help forums, the 'who is online?' icon is good too! Looks unique for me. So nice work on the graphics part.

So let's go on the content and organization/layout of the forum, first of all, I must say that the forum had great set of forums and categories for a help forum that specializes codes, it covers most of the things that may need for help about coding, I also liked the organization of categories and forums on the index, they're arranged from important to non-important which looks professional, the index really looks good with the widgets, it makes the forum look active, for the portal, there's only one thing I see that seems incomplete, and that is the middle part of the widgets (column 2), the widgets on the column 1(left) and column 3(right) are long, make sure to balance the length of the widgets from all the columns to make it look professional!

For the forum's theme & color scheme, as I'd mentioned, nice pick of colors & theme, very welcoming and inviting for the guests. Very good work!

Forumotion review R_good10

Forumotion review 95084810

Really thanks Jo :birra: phy

Anonymous
Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Good! Can i change the icons, Niko? :)

Cyborg112233
Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Yeah, Jophy is correct, I agree with him. :)

Finish!
Finish!
Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Very good :)

hoanglongnhatbao
hoanglongnhatbao
Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Thanks

Niko
Niko
Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Cyborg112233 wrote:Yeah, Jophy is correct, I agree with him. :)
Me too :;):

Mathias wrote:Good! Can i change the icons, Niko? :)
You have already done yesyes yesyes

Cl0uD wrote:Very good :)
Thanks...

hoanglongnhatbao wrote:Thanks
What? :D: :D:

Anonymous
Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Niko wrote:
Mathias wrote:Good! Can i change the icons, Niko? :)
You have already done yesyes yesyes
Couldn't wait. excited

Redge
Redge
Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:01 am

We did a great job guys. ;)

Permissions in this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

©phpBB | Contact | Report an abuse