FMCodes • All-in-one Webmasters community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the author

Niko

Niko

Forum Administrator
Team contributor
You have been part of the community team
Community veteran
You belong to this community since its ancient time
Active Contributor
The user has wrote more than 100 posts and comments
Passioned user
You have participated in 50+ different topics, a true fan!
Post lover
You have liked more than 50 posts!
Beta Tester
You have been part of the Beta-Testing team
Forumotion expert
This user is an expert with Forumotion free forum hosting
10th Anniversary (Grand Re-open)
Thanks for being part of our grand re-opening
Merry Christmas 2022
Thanks for having been with us during Christmas season!
Forum Writer
You have opened more than 20 topics on the forum
The Life of the Party
You have made more than 20 members in our community, wow!
Members Guru
You have received more than 50 likes on your posts. Our members really what you have to say!

Tools

The second forum review - by Forumotion

Dear community,

I report you the review as it is:  yes

The second forum review - by Forumotion Yourfo10
The Forum of Codes

Reviewed with Google Chrome

The second forum review - by Forumotion FirstImpressions

To start off, I'd like to say I love the clean look of your board! As I shoot a quick glance down your forum index, the 3 words that come to mind are: organized, simple, and professional. The nice, matching forum icons give your site a nice dose of color and the overall color setup is excellent for reading. Nice features such as the well designed menu/navbar up top sets your forum apart from others. The overall aura of your forum creates a feeling of uniqueness that is sure to draw members to your site. Nice work.

The second forum review - by Forumotion R_exce10

The second forum review - by Forumotion GraphicsLayout

As mentioned above, I commended you on your color setup. The background is appealing and is tailored adequately with the rest of the board. The icons and images you are currently using around your board is excellent. I love the navigation bar, but I think it might benefit from a little height increase, as to give room to make your logo larger. A larger logo helps emphasize the subject of your forum and what it's all about. When I first came onto your site, I thought the "Forum of the boards: the winners!" image was the actual forum logo/banner. The little tricks you have added with coding (ex: full name of thread appears above the link to thread on forum index) gives a nice professional touch. I recommend for you to look into even more advanced forum work, such as Javascript extras that can add cool features to your site. Take a look at the Tips & Tricks section and feel free to hit it up on Google ;)

The second forum review - by Forumotion R_exce10

The second forum review - by Forumotion ForumActivity

With the sophisticated graphical style of your forum, it's a little surprising to see the amateurish "Members Online For The Past __ Hours" set to 99. I would recommend no more than 48 hours, a number that looks much better to the eye. You have a good enough design of the board to start an active advertising campaign and to start spreading your forum name far and wide.Moving onto the forums and threads themselves, I can see they are fairly active. Each forum section should have new content everyday, something your forum generally achieves. Continue working on seeking an active and large member base witch members who will be more than happy to contribute quality content onto your board.

The second forum review - by Forumotion R_aver10

The second forum review - by Forumotion StaffUsergroups

I see your staff usergroups is styled similarly to the support forum's, which is good. However, nearly half of your staff hasn't been online for the past 99 hours. If this happens consistently, you might want to consider advertising to increase members, then hire more staff. While staff cannot be online all the time, you shouldn't have staff members who rarely come in to contribute and moderate the site. Keep this in mind when hiring your staff usegroups later on.

The second forum review - by Forumotion R_good10

The second forum review - by Forumotion ForumOriginality

Original and sophisticated, your forum stood out to me among many coding sites. Continue your hard work and I thnk you will achieve great success.

The second forum review - by Forumotion R_good10

Keep up the good work!

Regards and best of luck,
Empire_1
The second forum review - by Forumotion 97345910

Thanks Empire  accord

Anonymous
Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 am

Awesome!

Kenzo
Kenzo
Wed May 02, 2012 5:23 pm